Jul 28, 2006

I have absolutely no memory of myself between the ages of 11 and 15.





So I'm in Indiana for the time being with my 13 year old sister visiting our grandmother.

It can get pretty dull here, needless to say.

And if I can't smoke all hours of the day, by Zeus's Beard I'm gonna drink liquor all hours of the night.

And smoke all hours of the night. And drink all hours of the day.

Actually, none of this is very true. I smoke at random intervals, and also enjoy a beverage with relative moderation at varying points in the sun's 24 hour cycle.

You see, It's SCIENCE over here.

I bring the motherfucking SCIENCE, bitches.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you really tell your 13-year-old sister that her friends being sucky was science?

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ninthmidget said...

you're damn right I did! It's true, though. I know a thing or two about SCIENCE and MIDDLESCHOOLERS.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jessco said...

HAHAHA

so goddamned true.

glad you're still carrboro-ing, even in indiana, you beautiful girl.

marry me.

<3

p.s., call me about the rent, i have no idea what to do?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know -- when I was a senior in high school - we had to do this scrapbook thing of our entire life and then some of our family pre-birth and how we saw our futures...

And well, one of the chapters was supposed to be about Middle School. The whole book was over 100 pages but the middle school chapter only had one page where i found ONE picture from a birthday party and random memories of weird teachers. Basically, middle school years are THE LOST YEARS!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home