Jul 16, 2006

Holy God: A Dream I Had...




Basically this was an actual dream I had while staying in Georgetown with Margaret and Holly. I don't know why, but I was at my grandfather's house, which is an old school log cabin and I was freaking out about being pregnant and I really wanted a cigarette, and for some reason my dad showed up. And then my water broke and I had contractions and I woke up and my stomach hurt(ed?) a fucking LOT! And I still realllly wanted a cigarette.

The end.

P.S.

We realize that some of these pictures are really big, and that shouldn't be a problem, unless you use Firefox and then the links on the right get all up on the pictures.

Sorry about that. We're pretty lazy, but I'm sure we'll figure out how to fix it soon.

EDIT!!!!
I learned the valuable abilities of the THUMBNAIL!
All ye, bow to my smartness and devilish strange looks!
Hail Jess! She's!!! ... making coffee for these bastards that just walked in.

<3>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home