Jul 27, 2006

Heterosex Life Partnership WITHDRAWAL



Well as you can see... Holly has deserted me for the next 3 weeks... leaving me with the question... WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO? Luckily, there will be a certian Ms. Margaret here in two days, who can answer that question. And one day, in the distant future, there will be an occupant yet again for every room in this house. Oh did I mention that? There's no one in this 6 bedroom house except for me and Whitney...

BOO!

Sorry it's been so long since an update, but Holly and I were working very busily on the 48 hour film festival for Greensboro, NC. Check out some of the pictures in the forums on Is It Contagious!

Later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was seriously worried that noone would still be living in the house when I got back.
Also, I signed up for Netflix.

<3

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jessco said...

oh thank god... NET FLIX! now i'll be in the house with MORE movies to watch! :-)

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your couch makes me want ice cream.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Jess -- you too should get Netflix! Two weeks free! And you can get me an ipod if you do it through this site: http://ipods.freencome.com/?r=30989743

WEEE!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ninthmidget said...

awwwwwwwWWWWWW, JESSCO I LOVE YOU, YOU BIG HETERO LIFEPARTNER!!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home